PHNOM PENH - SIEM REAP
05 days / 04 nights
Explore Phnom Penh capital city of Cambodia and Siem Reap the gateway to the Angkor temples. While Phnom Penh still retains its incredible charm of French-styled buildings and Khmer-styled palaces, Siem Reap is known for Khmer civilization which its monuments are among the best in the world.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Local English speaking guide in each city
- Accommodations on Twin/Double share with daily breakfast
- Meals (excluding drinks) as specified
- Sightseeing fee as specified, on a private basis
- Government tax and services charges
- Complimentary bottled drinking water
Day by Day Activtities
Day 01 Arrival in Phnom Penh Arrive in Phnom Penh and transfer to hotel.
Day 02 Phnom Penh (B) A full day city tour in downtown Phnom Penh visits the National Museum, the Royal Palace, and Silver Pagoda. In the afternoon visit Wat Phnom, Tuol Sleng Museum and Central market.
Day 03 Phnom Penh – Siem Reap (B,D) Transfer to airport for a short flight to Siem Reap. In the afternoon we visit the National Museum and Angkor Wat the largest temple with the longest intricately carved bas-relief pamels. Explore this 3-tier pyramidal structure with massive galleries of thousand Buddha, interior walls and niches decorated with stone apsaras (celestial dancers) and devatas (goddesses) and take a walk around the top terrace for a great view of Angkor. The tour continue with a hike up to Phnom Bakheng, a temple-mountain perched on top of a natural hill for a dramatic view of Angkor Wat (note: elephants can be hired to carry you up). Tonight enjoy special dinner with Apsara show at Angkor Village Resort.
Day 04 Siem Reap (B,L) Today’s tour begins with the "Great City" of Angkor Thom including the South Gate, Bayon, Bapoun, Terrace of Elephant and Terrace of Leper King. After lunch we continue to explore Ta Prohm - a favorite site of visitors, Banteay Srei with its very attractive carvings, Srah Srang - a Royal bathing place, and Prasat Kravan with unique brick sculptures. Then visit the Les Artisan D'Angkor. The rest of day is free at leisure.
Day 05 Siem Reap - Departure (B) Visit Siem Reap Market if we have time before transfer to the airport for departure.
B: Breakfast L: Lunch D: Dinner
Prices are per person based on double occupancy with private services. Minimum 2 passengers.
|Hotel Catergory||Low Season (May - Sept)||High Season (Jan-Apr & Oct-Dec)|
|Superior Class||$ 599||$ 659|
|Deluxe Class||$ 799||$ 859|
|Premium Class||$ 899||$ 959|
Notes: Excluding surcharge for high season and Compulsory Dinners on Christmas and New Year.
Add on domestic airfare
|City Code||Low Season (May - Sept)||High Season (Jan-Apr & Oct-Dec)|
|PHN/REP||$ 135||$ 155|
Please check with your experienced staff for special rates on INTERNATIONAL air fares for travel originating in U.S. or other gateways. (Subject to availability at the time of booking)
Above airfares are current estimates. Actual airfares will be advised at the time of the booking; taxes & fuel surcharges are additional; determined at the time of ticketing.
- Le Raffles Phnom Penh - Luxury class
- Intercontinental Phnom Penh - Deluxe class
- Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra - Deluxe class
- Phnom Penh Hotel - Superior class
- Raffles Grand Hotel D'Angkor - Luxury class
- La Residence d'Angkor - Luxury class
- Hotel de la Paix - Luxury class
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Resort - Deluxe class
- Le Meridien Angkor - Deluxe class
- Victoria Angkor Resort - First class
- Miracle Angkor Resort & Spa - Superior class
- Sokha Angkor Hotel - Superior class